BROKER® / Realtor / Team Leader of 007 Signature Realty LLC
Fax: (281) 231-2747
007 Signature Realty LLC
918 S. Fry Rd. #100
Katy, TX 77450
The Houston Real Estate (Houston RE) Team specializes in working with Buyers, Sellers, & Investors in the Houston Area.
What can our team do for you?
We’d like to help you as a Home Buyer, find your dream home, at the best possible price, with the absolute least number of problems.
1. Help determine what exactly it is you are looking for in a home by finding out your wants, needs and must haves and prioritizing them.
2. Guide you through the process of becoming pre-qualified for a home loan and becoming preapproved.
3. Provide detailed information on neighborhoods, schools, and communities for selected targeted areas that suit your needs.
4. Show desired and available homes and find the home that suits you & your family.
5. Prepare & submit initial offer and negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal possible.
6. Assist you by recommending a reputable mortgage/home loan officer, title company, and home inspector to protect your investment by buying a home.
7. Prepare, review, and manage pre-closing paperwork and documents.
8. Help ensure a smooth closing transaction by working with the title company and resolving last minute issues.
9. Help with any post-closing issues, moving in, and making your home buying experience as pleasant as can be!!!
We can MARKET your home like no other agent or team will do. Your home should be aggressively marketed to get you the MOST amount of money for your home, in the shortest amount of time, with the least number of obstacles.
You do want your home aggressively marketed, don’t you?
MOST real estate listing agents use the 4 or 5 P’s as we call it.
1. Put a Sign in the Yard.
2. Put an Ad in the Newspaper.
3. Put on MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
4. Place an Ad Online.
5. PREY it sells.
Did you know that OVER 50% of homes listed with an agent DO NOT SELL in the INITIAL contract period?
What our team will do for you:
Staging and Pricing Strategies
For Sale Sign, Rider Signs, Open House Signs, and Directional Signs
Front-Yard Flyer Box and Distribution of Flyers in Entire Neighborhood(s)
Flyers in House/Home Book/Comment Cards/Virtual Tour CD-Rom
MLS (Multiple Listing Service)(with 15-30 pictures perfect pictures & full detailed descriptions)
Professional Virtual Tour placed on multiple websites
Open House Program – Public & Broker/Realtor (raises Agent Awareness)
Track Showings/Collect Feedback
Weekly Seller Updates
Property Caravans / Weekly & Monthly Office Virtual Tours
KWLS – Keller Williams Listing Service / KW Yellow Sheet
Send Announcements to all 14 Keller Williams offices in Houston
2,300+ Keller Williams Real Estate Agents will have your property in priority for the area.
All ~100 Agents out of Keller Williams Houston West Office will receive Professionally Designed Full Color
House Featured in “Marketing Vehicle” (Monthly Newsletter, Calendar, Magazines, etc)
2,500 pieces of Direct Mail to immediate community sent each month
Target Marketing – Featured Spotlight Showcase (Highlighted) Listings
Agent Marketing – Market to ALL Immediate Area Agents & Offices
Weekly Updates (phone call or email every Monday or sooner based on activity)
We will turn the “For Sale” sign into a glorious “SOLD” sign fast.
Our goal is to help you (Home Seller) correctly price your home to 1) get the most value, 2) in the shortest amount of time; 3) with the least number of problems.
1. Help determine your needs and timetable for selling your home.
2. Look at simliar homes in the immediate area and Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your area based on recent homes sold prices, values of the homes and expired listings (unsold homes/homes the market “rejected”) and help determine the best possbile selling price.
3. Preparing your home to be sold quickly, get repairs, necessary improvments, and home decoration/staging tips.
4. Create Home Marketing Strategy and promotional material for your home including advertisment through print, mailing, online & internet, open house(s) and promotional calendar. Includes listing house for sale on Several major search engines such as: MLS, Google, Yahoo! Real Estate, Trulia, and many more!
5. Hold open houses, buyer showings and marketing events to fellow realtors/brokers and potential buyers.
6. Obtain offers, Negotiate and/or counter offer, advise on final offer terms and conditions.
7. Prepare Post-contract checklist, assist buyer’s agent throughout the home purchase, inspections, repairs, title company, mortgage lender, etc.
8. Coordinate, Review, & Supervise home sale documentation
9. Help ensure a smooth closing transaction, final review of all documents and resolve last minute issues.
10. Help with any post-closing issues and moving out of the home you just sold and into your new one!!!
Ready to Get Started?
Great! I personally look foward to helping you with all your real estate needs!
Please fill out the contact form below and I’ll call you immediately to set up an appointment!